Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Always look down on ev
Always look down on everything that I have encountered, always simplifying my complex ideas and unconsciously becoming a lonely sinner. Sometimes I really want to ask myself what happened to me? Pessimistic thoughts, often optimistic, do not even know what they are wrong. No one can see the hidden heart, the expression on the face, just a kind of strong smile, seeing the sense of accomplishment of others, often envious, but I always behave meager. Lonely mask, the sinner's luck, the inner world is closed, but I have never confided Cigarettes Online. In my world, I feel that only continuous progress, tomorrow will always be better than today, may be too optimistic, myself I can't see myself. I don't care about my thoughts. People are selfish. You have your way. I have my wooden bridge. It's just been past once. It's only once again. Can you recall this life again? The first imaginary of the past life, I am very tired, I am really tired Carton Of Cigarettes, why the comparison between people and people is always so strong. At some point, a casual word can make me difficult to reconcile, do not want to refute, more respect is true. If you are in awkward, I will definitely choose to escape, I am afraid that the incomplete explanation is more and more black, I I am very happy in life, and I never know whether happiness comes from the ocean of the heart. I want to be a little star. It can shine in the sky and attract the attention of others, because I am a person who likes to be lively. In the sun, I want to say out loud that everything that is bad will be a thing of the past, and tomorrow's tomorrow will be even better. However, there is no life in this world, which is both fresh and stimulating. Both are high risk and high return. No job can be nine to five, and can travel to the world. The reason is understandable, and why we are still looking forward to the future, still unassuming, still want to change, but can not cross the first step because we can not swim, because we dare not go surfing, there are only these two Online Cigarettes. Or is it because we don't have the skills, or we don't have the courage skills and courage to be indispensable. Those old men who bought the house early, they not only caught up with the good times, but because at that time, they had the original accumulation, and with the investment vision, they chose risky investments instead of saving those After the reform and opening up Marlboro Cigarettes, the merchants who made the first bucket of gold in the sea, they not only caught up with the good times, but also because they had the ability and ability to cope with the work of the big pot rice at that time. The young people in the sea who catch up with the Internet tide, they not only catch up with the good times, but also because at that time, they have clever minds, programming skills, and they dare to step into a new beginning that is not so optimistic. industry. Someone will always stand on the wave of the times. A big wave will pass, maybe people will be turned over, but when the next wave arrives, they stand proudly on the wave. We envy them, yell at them, we say, they are just catching up with good times, this may be our most powerless self-deprecating because you find that those who can swim and brave enough, they always stand alone on the waves The sinner, but I will not express it! I am still a happy spinach king Newport Cigarettes, the text may be the best to talk, it is a testimony.